Homeowners with unwanted pest issues are assisted in a professional, efficient and cost effective manner. They can choose from a variety of programs tailored to meet their needs.
The Hawkeye Silver service is our most popular plan. Your Service Technician will place insect monitoring stations in strategic areas inside garage and interior of your home and provide a thorough, environmentally and pet friendly spot treatment and crack & crevice application of the inside and the outside of your home and during the Initial Service Treatment.
Your home will be inspected and treated for covered pests every other month thereafter at which time your Hawkeye Service Technician will:
· Inspect and service exterior perimeter of your home to provide a barrier to prevent pest entry inside
· Remove wasp nests, mud daubers, and spider webs from doors, windows, and under eaves (up to 12 feet high)
· Inspect and service the interior as needed
· Provide a detailed Inspection / Service Report of work performed each time your property is serviced, including time in and out and chemicals / baits / pest control devices used.
· Indicate on Inspection / Service Report any action(s) you should take to help prevent pests from entering or establishing in your home such as trimming trees / foliage away from structure, sealing openings, sanitation, etc.
In the event no one is home when your service technician arrives, all accessible areas around the exterior will be serviced.
The Hawkeye Gold™ Yearly+ is designed to rid your home of crawling pests such as ants, rats, mice, silverfish, earwigs, house crickets, spiders, scorpions, pill bugs, millipedes, centipedes, beetles, pantry pests, wasp nests attached to structure, indoor flying insects associated with indoor breeding sites such as drain flies, fruit flies, and fungus gnats for an entire year.
The Hawkeye Gold Yearly+ includes placement of insect monitoring stations in strategic areas inside garage and interior of your home and a thorough, environmentally and pet friendly spot treatment and crack & crevice application of the inside and the outside of your home and during the Initial Service Treatment with a Follow-up Treatment six months later to keep pests out. We guarantee that your home will be free of these pests for an entire year, or we'll return and retreat for free.
For the discriminating homeowner whom desires a higher level of service frequency than other plans provide for. The Initial service includes everything listed on the Hawkeye Gold Yearly+ Service PLUS we apply a preventative baiting of all cabinets, drawers, closets, appliances, and switch plates in food and wet areas for maximum control of ants and roaches.
Each month your Service Technician will also:
Carpenter ants are one of the most common indoor insect pests in Florida. Homeowners will often see these ants foraging (especially at night)
Winged reproductives are often found in homes during the spring swarm season, usually between April and June in such places as along window ledges and near sliding glass doors. It is common to mistake winged ants for winged termites.
Carpenter ants will hollow out wood softened by moisture and/or fungi to create nests. This wood can be in tree stumps or dead tree limbs, or in any part of a structure having damaged wood. They will not excavate nesting galleries in sound wood.
- Provide a detailed inspection to identify all possible rodent entry points into structure
- Seal all entry points except one
- Install a OneWay Door at final entry point – squirrels can leave but they can’t come back!
- After squirrels are evicted we remove OneWay Door and permanently seal final opening
- Perform follow up services as needed to ensure elimination of problem
Control fire ants for a full year – Guaranteed!
WHY TAKE A CHANCE? When it comes to fire ants, public areas frequented by children, pets, employees, customers, elderly, or infirm, are of particular concern. Hawkeye FireAntFree™ has been applied in critical areas such as playgrounds, football and baseball fields, practice fields, residential yards and nursing home grounds.
Hawkeye FireAntFree™ will control fire ants for a full year.
That’s 52 weeks of ant control. Other types of procedures only temporarily control fire ants, allowing another mound to pop up in weeks, or even days later. With Hawkeye FireAntFree™ new mounds and new fire ant populations are prevented from appearing by creating a lasting barrier so it won’t wash away. This gives you not only fire ant free grounds, but confidence in knowing you won’t have to treat for fire ants until next year.
Ask how Hawkeye FireAntFree™ could benefit your home or business!